Features ▸ Events Management | Trigger Custom & System Events, And Execute Listeners
API Maker® supports, system events, custom events & N number of listeners
Fastest API development tool
Auto generation of APIs for MongoDB database
Auto generation of APIs for MySQL database
Auto generation of APIs for MariaDB database
Auto generation of APIs for PostgreSQL database
Auto generation of APIs for Oracle database
Auto generation of APIs for SQL Server database
Auto generation of APIs for TiDB
Auto generation of APIs for Percona XtraDB
Auto generation of APIs for Redis database
API Maker is the best tool for automatic API generation
Fastest API generation for databases
Superfast APIs automatically generated by API Maker
- Create custom events and add N number of listeners for that.
- We can trigger any custom event from custom APIs or utility classes.
- While triggering an event, we can specify listeners also, so API Maker will run only specified event listeners.
- API Maker supports adding N number of listeners to system-defined events such as,
- Auto-generated API hit,
- Custom API hit,
- System API hit,
- Third-party API hit.
- More advanced condition-based event listening for backend events in the frontend via web sockets, for example, any specific row/document create/update/deleted/get, we will get notified via web sockets.
- We can listen to these events via WebSockets in android apps or iOS apps or any other applications also.
- Frontend or other applications can dynamically register/unregister for web socket events.
- One event can trigger another event and that event can trigger another event, This is supported with N number of depth without creating an infinite call cycle.
- All event listeners will run in a secure sandbox environment.